HOW TO BUY ETHEREUM
You want to buy Ethereum but how exactly to buy Ethereum? If you say so then our article is a guide for you.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum has taken its place in the cryptocurrency world as a digital currency with more innovation than other altcoins. Ethereum is an altcoin that is an open source, block-based, distributed computing platform with smart contract functionality. Ethereum can be acquired by purchasing for real currencies through cryptocurrency platforms or by getting a reward as a result of block production, also called mining, by deciphering cryptographic ciphers. The price of Ethereum, which has been frequently mentioned and attracted the attention of investment circles thanks to its programmable feature, is formed depending on supply and demand conditions as in other crypto units.
How to Buy Ethereum?
With the news of the Ethereum 2.0 update, the preferred method for Ethereum trades, whose number of addresses and transaction volume has increased considerably, is to trade on cryptocurrency platforms. To own Ethereum, you need a virtual wallet, in other words, an Ethereum address. Thanks to these wallet addresses, cryptocurrencies exchange and trade can be made. Ethereum transfer transactions are sent signed with asymmetric encryption. Each of the transfer transactions is announced on the network and included in the blockchain.
Therefore, multiple spending of the same Ethereum is prevented. To made Ethereum buy-sell transactions through Icrypex Crypto Exchange;
- You can create an account by clicking ‘New Account’ and filling the blanks of name, surname, phone, and e-mail address sections.
- After account creation is completed, the TRY balance can be loaded from the bank account or through the Papara payment system by clicking on the 'Deposit' section.
- Icrypex Bilişim A.Ş. should be written on the recipient/title part. Transfers sent with different, incorrect, or incomplete recipient names are rejected by the bank.
- The transaction description code in the deposit section should be noted to be typed on the receipt. Your transfers are made through current TRY accounts registered in your name.
- After loading the TL balance into the wallet, entering the 'Easy Buy-Sell' page and selecting the 'Easy Buy' button, entering the Ethereum amount to be purchased, and selecting the currency price, Ethereum can be purchased by placing an order.
How to Sell Ethereum?
If you want to sell Ethereum, the 'Easy Sell' button can be clicked on the Easy Buy-Sell page, after the Ethereum amount is entered and making the currency selection, the balance is provided to be converted into TL and then this balance is transferred to your Icrypex Account.